Montego Bay to Dunns River Falls?

oklahoma cruiser

OK, I've read lots of reviews and we are considering this excursion. I would not do this one on our own due to the travel time; my question is how bad is the drive? I've heard it's white knuckle for 90 minutes; looking at map, the road looks like it runs the coastline and is major. Not so sure I'm really up for white knuckle unless DRF is spectacular. We're going over spring break, so I'm expecting it be crazy busy. Would you do this or choose something else? If you'd choose something else, what is the other "don't miss this attraction" in Jamaica that we can do from MB?

thanks!

Having been to Ja a zillion times over the last 40 years and many of those visits included DRF I can honestly say that I would never recommend a trip from MB just to visit DRF especially from a cruise ship's one day stop. There are plenty of closer things to do/see in MB much more enjoyable then spending half your excursion time in a bus. Save DRF for a time you visit Ocho - it will be just about the only thing to do then!

Try Mayfield Falls

http://www.silver-sands.com/mayfield_falls_jamaica.html

Archived