Cabin Question

Hi,

Have a friend (yes really) who is looking to book a cruise, 2 adults and 2 kids 17 and 14, their intention was for a quad cabin, but twins are on special, can the two kids (one is at uni) be in the cabin together or does there have to be some one over 18 in the cabin?

Thanks

Hi,

Have a friend (yes really) who is looking to book a cruise, 2 adults and 2 kids 17 and 14, their intention was for a quad cabin, but twins are on special, can the two kids (one is at uni) be in the cabin together or does there have to be some one over 18 in the cabin?

Thanks

Im sure that an adult has to be in the cabin with one child for each cabin, which ship are you on ?

I would just book the cabins next to each other and book one adult and one child in each just to get on the ship, once on board change it around to suit your selves.

Yes I was thinking the same, about getting the cabins next to each other and swapping, once on board they can swap. It will be Pacific Dawn.

mamy families do that and it works great as long as the kids behave,;)

Just thought I'd copy & paste this for you from the P&O website

To ensure suitable supervision, there needs to be at least one passenger 18 years or older in each cabin. However, to accommodate families cruising together, children may occupy a separate cabin to their parent/guardian, providing one child is aged 16 or over.

:D

Just thought I'd copy & paste this for you from the P&O website

To ensure suitable supervision, there needs to be at least one passenger 18 years or older in each cabin. However, to accommodate families cruising together, children may occupy a separate cabin to their parent/guardian, providing one child is aged 16 or over.

I was just reading that same thing, well that solves that problem all good:D

Archived