FINALLY Able to Book Entertainment

For those that are interested, today, 75 days from departure, entertainment bookings finally opened up for my sailing!

I don't know how typical this is with Oasis and Allure sailings, but I'm just glad that it's finally bookable!

There is no rhyme or reason as to when RCCL opens up the entertainment reservations for Oasis/Allure. I booked my entertainment today also for my Oasis cruise leaving July 9th - 94 days out.

Wow, that's crazy! Maybe they just do it once every couple of months! Those lazy people... :p

My july 3rd sailing is open for entertainment as of yesterday. However we are close to final payment, so that may be why. Although the show times at a glance pdf does not display my exact sailing date, the shows and show times are exactly the same as the last Western cruise listed in the pdf

That must mean my January cruise is very far away from opening up!! I check every day haha I'm on radiance! :)

Entertainment booking is only available on Oasis and Allure, so have fun waiting for them to open up on the Radiance! :p

Archived