Oct 24th Halloween Singles Cruise

booboo4031

I went on one last year that had about 600 singles....in fact so many we took up an entire dining room seating. it was debs singles cruise i can say that because the company is sold to a different agency. There are several agencies that have halloween cruises.......one company even has two options. If one can imagine........there were TOO many people..........so meeting and getting to know people was a bit difficult....always somebody coming up to the table and inviting somebody to another table and that kind of thing.. It was on a Carnival ship and the "private" parties took up entire bars. There was no way sometimes to even get a drink because of the crowd around the bar. It was a lot of fun, but I tend to have a better time with less people hahha well like 150 or 200. A bit too much of a party atmophere for some people, and it soon became apparent that many had come as pre formed groups who knew each other from other cruises or their personal lives etc., so sometimes I felt "alone" in a crowd.........kind of like a new kid walking into a large high school cafeteria. It really something to do on a "list of things in your life to do", kind of like Mardi Gras in narlins or Carnival in Rio.

some cabin key swapping and that kind of thing and various stages of drunk etc., but not like Florida college students on spring break in that there was minimal damage done and people kept fairly quiet in the corridors. If you have time and money and you like that sort of thing........GO FOR IT is wot I say. John from NM, USA

• 3 weeks later...

HI Boo boo,

It's me Windy city kitty. I think we have spoken several times on line. Im looking at this cruise too how funny! Now if I can just save some money after next weeks cruise maybe I can swing it. It sounds like a blast. :p

Archived