Star Interior Cabin ??s

alwalaska

Can anyone tell me how the 3rd and 4th bedding options work on the Star?

Also, are there any larger or better interior cabins that we should be looking out for? We had one on the Spirit and it was great.

Any particular decks that are good or bad? Decks 4,5,8,9,10, 11 and 12 are all the same price.

They have one bunk bed and one bed that pulls out from under one of the normal beds. They will try and get you to sleep all three in a row like this... lll and then one up. we found that it worked better to put the lower beds in a U. 1 on the back wall and 1 on each side wall.

Thank you both. I think the pictures convinced me to spend a little more and get the kids their own cabin. The will be 18 and 20 at cruise time, so neither of them will be comfy on that trundle bed.

I think our days of traveling 4 to an interior are about at an end. Our last 2 cruises there were only 3 of us and we became spoiled. :rolleyes:

Thank you both. I think the pictures convinced me to spend a little more and get the kids their own cabin. The will be 18 and 20 at cruise time, so neither of them will be comfy on that trundle bed.

I think our days of traveling 4 to an interior are about at an end. Our last 2 cruises there were only 3 of us and we became spoiled. :rolleyes:

Glad the pictures were helpful even if they were not your ship. In fact the layout is worse if you don't do the U-shape. I had read about it on these boards so set it up myself. The cabin steward was so impressed he asked me if he could show it to his 'friend stewards'. It was a big hit at the time. My kids were young and even then we found it too small.

We were in 9519 and 9521 on the Star recently. With the trundle out, it's wall to wall beds and not much space. I wish I knew about the 'U' shape. I heard second hand that there were bigger interior cabins, but I don't where on the ship.

Archived