CHEAPEST hotel in Tampa with free parking/port transportation

rmartin1286

My husband and I are considering the Norwegian Star out of Tampa in October and are looking for the cheapest possible option for a free parking/free transportation to the port Hotel in the area. We have spent around $85 for the La Quinta Miami Airport East hotel for the past two years, so I'm looking for a hotel under $100 a night.

I've seen a lot of threads here for hotels in Tampa with the park/transportation option, but what is the cheapest place anyone has ever stayed at?

CourtYard Marriott, $65.00 through Priceline with free parking.

There are three Courtyard by Marriot hotels in Tampa, and they all say free parking, which is an amenity at all hotels listed. Do you know if this is specifically free parking for guest going on cruises or is it just free parking while you stay in the hotel?

If you've stayed here before, do you know if they have a free shuttle to the port?

We reserved a room for $89 at the Howard Johnson a mile from the ports. They allow free parking for the week and have a shuttle service that will take you too and pick you up from the port. I found this link that lists many other options but for the price and location the HoJo is the best I could find.

Link to others http://www.visittampabay.com/visitors/cruise/cruise-specials/

We got the Courtyard Inn(Downtown Tampa) on Cass St in December for $60/nt for 4 of us. don't know about free parking but they did have a free shuttle to the port.

Planning on booking it again (or at least trying on Priceline) for October. Maybe we'll be there at the same time.

It's very nice, the Residence Inn is behind it and they share pool, patio and hot tub. Free coffee in the morning. Very clean.

Good luck, hope I helped a little.

Archived