Restaurants Within Walking Distance Fort Lauderdale Hilton Marina

Chelly

Are there restaurants within walking distance of Fort Lauderdale Hilton Marina? Anything on the water?

I hate to be stuck with hotel restaurant as only option and not crazy about wandering around solo looking for a good place to eat.

Thanks for whatever you can offer.

C.

check out the water taxi service. i'm guessing there are many restaurants on the route.

http://www.watertaxi.com/watertaxi/fort-lauderdale/maps-stops-ft-lauderdale-express-hollywood/

stop 7 is near the hilton marina.

i think that's what i'll be using to take a water tour of the area.

Hey cruise-buddy. Thanks for the link!

C

Are there restaurants within walking distance of Fort Lauderdale Hilton Marina? Anything on the water?

I hate to be stuck with hotel restaurant as only option and not crazy about wandering around solo looking for a good place to eat.

Thanks for whatever you can offer.

C.

There are a ton of restaurants within stumbling distance. One of my favorites, Bimini Boatyard actually shares the parking lot with the Hilton and is on the water.

15th Street Fisheries is also on the water but it is a little bit of a walk since you have to navigate the canal.

Walk down 17th Street to Cordova and make a right. Make your next right on 15th Street and walk to the end of the road. You'll fun into it.

There are a ton of restaurants within stumbling distance. One of my favorites, Bimini Boatyard actually shares the parking lot with the Hilton and is on the water.

15th Street Fisheries is also on the water but it is a little bit of a walk since you have to navigate the canal.

Walk down 17th Street to Cordova and make a right. Make your next right on 15th Street and walk to the end of the road. You'll fun into it.

Excellent!!! Bimini Boatyard sounds easy and COOL! Thanks!

C

Archived