Carnival Dream

Trailhed1

Hello all. Wondering if anyone can tell me if on the Dream if they do the Carnival spirit competitions and If so what colors are which decks?

Red

White

Blue

Thanks for the help

Sailing May 7 Can Not Wait.

Hello all. Wondering if anyone can tell me if on the Dream if they do the Carnival spirit competitions and If so what colors are which decks?

Red

White

Blue

Thanks for the help

Sailing May 7 Can Not Wait.

Red- deck 1 and 2

White- 6 and 7

Blue- 8 and up ( BLUE THERE IT IS !!! ):D

It is sooo much fun !!! Singing , and dancing ...have fun :)

Just got off the Dream last week :p

Sorry i've never sailed carnival...Im wondering what the red white and blue is about??:p

It's some cheesy thing where they give points to the winners of the hairy chest contest and trivia games based on the winner's cabin location. If the winner is in cabin xxx, then the blue team gets XX amount of points. The teams compete throughout the cruise and blah blah blah, nobody wins anything..

Im sorry, but Im confused, are you saying you want to wear a certain color based cabin location? Is this on a certain day you wear that color? Im asking cuz Im going on the dream in May....

Im sorry, but Im confused, are you saying you want to wear a certain color based cabin location? Is this on a certain day you wear that color? Im asking cuz Im going on the dream in May....

No. You are assigned a color by the location of your cabin. If you win one of the competitions, they ask you what color you are assigned. They then award that color some useless points. At the end of the cruise, they talley up the points and say that "X" color wins. What do they win? Nothing but the fact that they were on the winning team.

Some people think it's corny, some people like it.

There was one night where they had deck parties in certain locations for specific colors. I guess you could wear something in your team's color for that. Looked like the people were having a good time!

Archived