What will make me smile on Caribbean?

JanetMarie

I agree with the above posts! Ahhhh,,,,can't wait to sail in three weeks.

I was specifically asking about the Princess "Caribbean ship" and just wondering what's may be different about her. We've sailed all of the ships in the fleet but not this one . . . just curious. We have an aft cabin, also.

Agree with Rob. I would have to say though, that the one thing that definately puts a smile on my face is seeing that beautiful and colorful ocean. The very beautiful contrast of the colors on land and sea are just magnificent. Carribean cruises are just "happy" cruises from the start:) Just knowing that you are going on a cruise should put a smile on your face, have a wonderful cruise!:D

Linda

PS Can I go with you? I am looking out of my window at about two inches of the white stuff that fell last night. Oh I really hope that spring really is just around the corner:o

JanetMarie: I haven't been on any other Princess ships yet, but I'll be curious to read your response when you get back as to what you think is special about this ship.

I can only tell you that we had such a great time on her last May that we went back two more times last year, and we're booked for this year as well. Please write a review when you get back.

Marly

Hi!

I agree with Laurie. The Caribbean Princess is a fabulous ship, but what sets it apart from all the rest is Bert Stratton in the Crooner's Lounge. All cruises are great, but a cruise with Bert is "above and beyond" any other. Don't miss him!!!

Reggie

We just got off the CP yesterday, and are still smiling about the Sterling Steakhouse. We ate there twice - Claudia was our waitress(we requested her the second time) - definitely worth the $15! The filet was the best we had ever had, and we are steak lovers. The Seafood Extravaganza will also have you smiling - lobster claws, crab legs, shrimp, etc.

Have a great cruise!

dickmac and marie back in cold lockport ny

Archived