Info on the Hyatt Regency Miami wanted

savvyria

After our reservation was made for our January stay at the Hyatt I called back to the Hyatt and asked if they could make sure that our room had a view of the port..they said they would do the best that they could to try to arrange that and indeed we did get a balcony room with a view. I have stayed at many Hotels in my life and I must say that the staff that we dealt with at the Hyatt was probably the friendliest I have ever seen.

We got the Hyatt through Priceline two years ago and the hotel is fine. We had a corner room so it was huge. Even though we didn't have a great view of the port, it was still pretty good. Believe me, we were not complaining for $35! We didn't eat at the hotel since it's pricey but just walked over to Bayside (15 minute walk). Did take a cab back at night. Lots of cruisers at this hotel, in particular RCCL since we saw lots of RCCL tags on luggage and the shuttle bus as well. The bell hop suggested to us to get a taxi early in the am since it gets really busy around 11:00 a.m or so. The cab driver told us it was too early to go to the port around 10:30 but we didn't care and there were tons of people there when we arrived! Enjoy your stay at the Hyatt!

Archived