HELP PLEASE.. WINGS on the Caribbean Princess?

knarf

Hi, I will be on the Caribbean Princess in a couple of weeks. Is there anywhere on the ship that I can get Buffalo style wings ? If not, I may have to cancel my cruise !!!:D Thanks so much for the help !

Knarf(Frank backwards)

Hi, I will be on the Caribbean Princess in a couple of weeks. Is there anywhere on the ship that I can get Buffalo style wings ? If not, I may have to cancel my cruise !!!:D Thanks so much for the help !

Knarf(Frank backwards)

Frank You still looking for those wings!!!!!!!!!!!!LOL

Hi Frank:

Met you before on a cruise where you provided everyone at the CC M & G with little door magnets shaped like anchors with their names on them. That was very nice.

We have had hot wings recently on three or four cruises when they were offered on the lunch menu in the MDR. Just watch the MDR menus when they are posted.

Barry Trojanoski

Frank You still looking for those wings!!!!!!!!!!!!LOL

Hi Cindy,

YES I AM !!:D

Hi Frank:

Met you before on a cruise where you provided everyone at the CC M & G with little door magnets shaped like anchors with their names on them. That was very nice.

We have had hot wings recently on three or four cruises when they were offered on the lunch menu in the MDR. Just watch the MDR menus when they are posted.

Barry Trojanoski

Hi Barry and Sharon,

The cruise was 1/3/06 to 1/13/06 from Fort Lauderdale to the P. Canal and back to Fort Lauderdale on the Coral Princess. your friends, Merle and Gary, were also on the ship. That was when you said you were going to buy me a drink AND YOU NEVER DID !!!:D See what a great memory that I have !!:rolleyes: Sure, I can't even get everything at the store when I have a list in front of me !!

I just checked my cruise notes and there you were !! Nice to hear from you. Thanks for the wing info. Our last 3 cruise were on NCL and one of their little eating places had wings everyday. :) LOVED it !

Do me a favor Barry,,the other two people who posted on this question are on the cruise with me in May..will you please tell them that I am not as STRANGE as I seem !!

Take care and maybe we will cruise together again some day.

Frank

:pFrank,

I think you might have found your Wings, Butch loves them too! We'll haave to keep a watch for them.;)Nicee job!..........Muriel

Hi Muriel,

We will need to organize a WING WATCH Committee-Rob-Butch-Frank!

Frank

Knarf(Frank backwards)

you can probably make arrangements to have them special ordered for dinner (maybe even lunch) in the dining room. Ask.

Frank, you should have booked on one of those RCL Behemoth of the seas.... i think i read somewhere they have a Hooters on-board.

Max, you mind reader..I booked the Oasis of the Seas(RCCL) about 2 weeks ago first time on RCCL). Now I have to research to see if they have a Hooters that serves wings !! Thanks for the heads up.

Frank

Knarf(Frank backwards)

My partner is from Buffalo and he thinks that Princess' buffalo wings are great. You can ask the maitre'd to have a standing order of buffalo wings. We always have lunch in the main dining room on sea days and he has the buffalo wings as an appetizer.

2035598795_57d492c1b9_z.jpg

Standing order of Buffalo chicken wings by RickEk, on Flickr

We're on the Coral from FLL through the Canal to Vancouver BC, 17 days, departing May 2.....which cruise are you on in May?

Oh and by the way, everyone...Knarf is not as weird as he sounds (how could he be LOL)

Barry

Hi Barry and Sharon,

The cruise was 1/3/06 to 1/13/06 from Fort Lauderdale to the P. Canal and back to Fort Lauderdale on the Coral Princess. your friends, Merle and Gary, were also on the ship. That was when you said you were going to buy me a drink AND YOU NEVER DID !!!:D See what a great memory that I have !!:rolleyes: Sure, I can't even get everything at the store when I have a list in front of me !!

I just checked my cruise notes and there you were !! Nice to hear from you. Thanks for the wing info. Our last 3 cruise were on NCL and one of their little eating places had wings everyday. :) LOVED it !

Do me a favor Barry,,the other two people who posted on this question are on the cruise with me in May..will you please tell them that I am not as STRANGE as I seem !!

Take care and maybe we will cruise together again some day.

Frank

Thank you all for the wing info. It looks like I will be able to get wings while on board, THEREFORE I WILL NOT CANCEL MY CRUISE !!!:):D:p

Frank

Hi Barry..Thanks for the nice words about me :confused::rolleyes:

We will be on the Caribbean Princess on May 8 -NYC to the Eastern Carb. back to NYC. In October, we will be on the Oasis of the Seas(RCCL).

17 day cruise sounds very nice. We'll be on the high seas together !!

Later,

Frank

My partner is from Buffalo and he thinks that Princess' buffalo wings are great. You can ask the maitre'd to have a standing order of buffalo wings. We always have lunch in the main dining room on sea days and he has the buffalo wings as an appetizer.

2035598795_57d492c1b9_z.jpg

Standing order of Buffalo chicken wings by RickEk, on Flickr

These wings sure do look good!I might have to join Frank and order me some too!!!!!!!!!!!

Archived