decks for Concierge Class

judiek

If this is a second post...I apoligize.I think I somehow deleted the first time I asked this question...Anyway,we are bookd on the Summit in the CC.On the Celebrity website it only shows that class on deck 7.Some in my party are booked in that class but on deck 8.I am probably stressing needlessly but can anyone confirm for me that they do have the CC on other decks

Thanks

hi Char

I see that you will be getting on the infiniti as Marti and I will be getting off.:)

phil

Darn :confused: Phil, don't you and Marti want to change your sail dates? :p You are going with the rest of the group on the Summit in March--go with us in October! We already have air, hotel and our coveted FV cabin, so we can't change our plans! :p

CHAR

WE DON'T HAVE TO WORRY ABOUT AIR AND HOTELS. BUT WE DO HAVE A COVETED AFT CABIN. WE ARE FLEXIBLE ON SAILING DATES, SO i WILL CALL LORI ON MONDAY AND SEE IF WE CAN SWITCH.

BOTH MARTI AND I WOULD LOVE SAILING WITH YOU AND THE BOBSTER AGAIN:)

PHIL

YESSS :D I'll be watching with bated breath to see if Lori can come to the rescue! She's great!! Having booked 10 cruises with her I find that she is the BEST :p

I too have a TA named Lori - is yours out of a very small town in Arkansas by chance? Don't want to put names as I know they dont like anyone pushing one over another but if it is the same one I found her by accident a few years back and have used her ever since - got me an aft CC cabin for this upcoming cruise (April 16th Constellation) and for not much more than we normally pay for a standard balcony - if we all have the same one that would be a riot! :D

CHAR, please write me if you will. If you don't , I understand because I receive so much e-mail that it can make one crazy too!!

I'd like to share/know who your travel agent is? We book our own cruises, do mos to of the follow up and don't get a lot from our TA and she gets all of the credits...I'd like to have someone who helps us and gets the cruise credit as deserved....do you mind to help me?

Write me if you will: LadyHawkea1a@aol.com

I've read a lot of your posts...I think it would be a blast to be on the same cruise...Hubby and I are on Summit January, Hawaii...can't wait!!

Thanks in advance...either way I understand! Allena

• 2 weeks later...

Archived