New Liberty of the Seas Deck Plans (from 14-Apr-2012 to 27-Oct-2012; & after THAT?)

DrFUN

Does anyone know what changes are being made to the LoS and how to access the "new" deck plans listed on rccl.com as "14-Apr-2012 to 27-Oct-2012" on the LoS deck plan page? When you click, there are NO DECK PLANS.... :confused:

Also strange dating, as the TA from BCN in October 2012 starts on October 27--so are they changing the deck AGAIN then???

We want to book it--but not without seeing a full deck plan.

Of course, I can phone them--but I find the experts on these boards usually know more than the phone reps. ;)

Thanks for any insights!

Mary-Lou

Same thing happens for The Serenade....I can't imagine what the changes could be in respect to the passenger cabins....we booked for Sept 2012 regardless.:)

Thanks for posting! I was thinking it was just ME.... ;)

I booked 2 adjoining cabins right on the hump for 6/12. I hope they don't move me off the hump. Didn't even notice the dates on the plans. I wonder what is changing, hopefully just the classifications and not room numbers. I'm going to try and call them later.

I just hung up with them and the agent told me that they are reclassifing the cabin catagories. Cabin numbers will stay the same. It looks like it will change for the European portion of their schedule. I hope mine goes down!

Archived