Co-ed areas in Jade spa?

GARNERSINMH

Happy Friday everyone!

For our October sailing on the Jade we have 4 sea days and I was considering a spa pass. I mentioned this to my DH and he said he didn't want to spend spa days apart. ( How sweet!) What is the cost? With four days on the ship would a pass be worth cost? Are there co-ed area we could still spend our lounging time together? Thanks for the insight!

I did this on my last cruise and thought it was wonderful. The coed area was where I spent the most of my time even though I wasn't in a coed group. The coed area has the heated loungers (my favorite) and the thermal spa pool. Both were the best things there, in my opinion.

The segregated areas have a jacuzzi and a cold pool as well as the saunas and showers.

I was on a longer cruise so I can't tell you about the price for yours but I'd definitely recommend it.

The loungers face out over the front of the ship so you get great views.

Happy Friday everyone!

For our October sailing on the Jade we have 4 sea days and I was considering a spa pass. I mentioned this to my DH and he said he didn't want to spend spa days apart. ( How sweet!) What is the cost? With four days on the ship would a pass be worth cost? Are there co-ed area we could still spend our lounging time together? Thanks for the insight!

For our 9 day cruise in Feb, the spa pass was $139 each. They only sell 40 of them. On our cruise they sold 30 the first day and then dropped the price to $119 each to sell the rest. We loved the spa and used it every day - sea days and after excursions. It was too cold to use the pool or hot tubs on deck. The spa co-ed area can get crowded as there are only 6 tile loungers and seating facing forward in the thermal pool for 4. But some days we were the only ones there - like before dinner.

Archived