Looking for letter to send with wedding invitations

My daugther is getting married on 9/24 and I am looking for a letter that you girls sent out with your wedding invitations explaining all the information that is needed for non-sailing guests for the day of the wedding. Can you please email me the information that you send out to bareese@rci.rutgers.edu. All the help we get is much appreciated.

We created a website through weddingwindow.com and posted all the travel information there (figured that was much more simple that trying to include tons of info in the wedding invitation and easy to update as more details became available).

We included the web address and secure password on our "Save the Date" email as well as included a small card on the same stationary as the invitation (about half the side of a postcard) with the web address and secure password in the wedding invitations, and told everyone to refer there for the latest updates.

Our website included the following pages, among other personal pages:

** Cruise details (about the ship, ports, etc, a link to a cruise review of our ship)

** Travel Information (anticipated weather, updated pricing on stateroom options, contact info for our travel agent, flight information, directions to the port, dining options, link to Princess's cruise policies on pregnancy, kids, alcohol, etc)

** Additional Expenses (government taxes and fees, fuel surcharge, gratuities, travel protection plan, parking fees at the port, and an estimation of the cost per-person (assuming 2 person occupancy for an interior room)

5. Calendar of events (Welcome aboard cocktail party, rehearsal dinner, ceremony location and start time, reception location and time, attire, etc)

contact information for our travel agent

6. What to Bring (passport, travel documents, suggested attire, other packing suggestions

As the wedding date drew closer, we emailed biweekly "Newsletters" with reminders, suggestions, and hints of all the excitement to come to those that had booked their cabins.

Hope that helps!

My daugther is getting married on 9/24 and I am looking for a letter that you girls sent out with your wedding invitations explaining all the information that is needed for non-sailing guests for the day of the wedding. Can you please email me the information that you send out to bareese@rci.rutgers.edu. All the help we get is much appreciated.

You've got more mail! :)

• 6 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Archived