How to know if John Heald got your question

jhale

So I've written Mr. Heald about securing a Chef's Table reservation and was wondering... If you do not put "please reply" (which of course I didn't :() how do you know if he got the request? I've read through and through the Q&A's on his blog and haven't found my inquiry.

Any suggestions? I hate to seem like a bother and re-request it if he has in fact gotten it and taken care of it for me.

So I've written Mr. Heald about securing a Chef's Table reservation and was wondering... If you do not put "please reply" (which of course I didn't :() how do you know if he got the request? I've read through and through the Q&A's on his blog and haven't found my inquiry.

Any suggestions? I hate to seem like a bother and re-request it if he has in fact gotten it and taken care of it for me.

Have you facebooked him? I had a question about our dining resservation as well and I sent him a message through facebook and within 20 min got a response!!!!

If you put your request in the proper place he will receive it, I just requested a seat at the Chef's Table a couple of weeks ago using his website under "Ask John" at the top of the page. Scroll down and there's a drop down menu for an assortment of topics, among them reservations to the Chef's table, just follow the instructions there are you will hear something back in about a week or two. Make sure you leave the requested information. Here's the link http://johnhealdsblog.com/ask-john/

Karen

How long ago did you add your request to the blog? It takes at least a week to turn them around if it's done via the 'Ask John' page. If you didn't use that feature it may have fallen through the cracks.

If you don't hear back within about 10 days of the initial request email me and I'll forward the request to John.

:)

If you put your request in the proper place he will receive it' date=' I just requested a seat at the Chef's Table a couple of weeks ago using his website under "Ask John" at the top of the page. Scroll down and there's a drop down menu for an assortment of topics, among them reservations to the Chef's table, just follow the instructions there are you will hear something back in about a week or two. Make sure you leave the requested information. Here's the link http://johnhealdsblog.com/ask-john/

Karen[/quote']

This is the way I went about getting my reservation for the Chef's Table on our Fantasy Cruise next month. Within 48 hrs I had a conformation from the Maitre D' from the Fantasy.

How long ago did you add your request to the blog? It takes at least a week to turn them around if it's done via the 'Ask John' page. If you didn't use that feature it may have fallen through the cracks.

If you don't hear back within about 10 days of the initial request email me and I'll forward the request to John.

:)

I did use the "Ask John" section, and it's been well over 10 days. I'll shoot you an email shortly.

Thanks to everyone for your replies, they're much appreciated :)

Archived