San francisco beach Cozumel

SUGARCREEK45

We leave in 15 days and were wanting to do the AI at San Francisco beach. My question is do we have to order online before we go or can we just show up and pay for it. We would rather just show up and pay for it when we get there. If anyone has done his please let me know. Thanks

I have been there twice - both times we just got a cab and showed up. It's a great beach for sure. :p We are going back to Cozumel next month and doing the Nachi Cocom Beach Day for something different. $49 PP, food and unlimited cocktails plus limited to only 100 people per day. This you do have to pre-book. Enjoy!

I have been there twice - both times we just got a cab and showed up. It's a great beach for sure. :p We are going back to Cozumel next month and doing the Nachi Cocom Beach Day for something different. $49 PP, food and unlimited cocktails plus limited to only 100 people per day. This you do have to pre-book. Enjoy!

Thanks for the info

We are also going to Cozymel (Imagination May 9) and trying to sort out what to do. What is there to do at San Fran beach? I never heard of it?

San Francisco Beach was the one and only beach in cozumel many years ago open to the public. If you go to Cozumelinsider.com at the top right of the page is a link for cruise/day passengers click on the cruise passengers then the island beach chart gives all the details. Plus its all inclusive or $8 to use the chairs which is a plus for us. It is next story to Paradise Beach

Archived