Princess stateroom newsletter for British Isles sailings

Sometimes the folks on here keep and scan their stateroom daily newsletters. Does anyone have any from their British Isles trip, specifically on Princess? Just sheer curiosity. Thanks!

Edit: I guess this would be helpful if I posted it in the "Princess Cruise Line" thread, too. :)

Since the British Isles cruise is seasonal, you may wish to go to the Member Review section; Crown Princess and go back to about June 2010 for reviews. There is another cruise web site that might give clues where to find scapped Patters, but they will be a year old for this itinerary (and I can't name names).

I will be on her first 2011 sailing 22 May and I always bring back the Patters for scrapbooking. Unfortunatley, my scanner doesn't work, so I would have to mail them to you. If you can wait a month, we will be home after June 3.

Thanks, DeloreanGirl! I'm looking forward to the British Isles cruise next year! I haven't decided which one yet so perhaps we'll be on the same cruise!

I know what you mean. I saw your post about which itinerary you wanted to take. I was originally on the May 14th sailing (great days to depart/return) until I noticed that Princess' website was incorrect and had the wrong picture next to the wrong itinerary! So now I'm on the May 26th sailing because it has Cork/Cobh & Liverpool. (The May 12th had Wales and Orkney). There's both a May 14th and 26th roll call open on the other board. :)

Since the British Isles cruise is seasonal, you may wish to go to the Member Review section; Crown Princess and go back to about June 2010 for reviews. There is another cruise web site that might give clues where to find scapped Patters, but they will be a year old for this itinerary (and I can't name names).

I will be on her first 2011 sailing 22 May and I always bring back the Patters for scrapbooking. Unfortunatley, my scanner doesn't work, so I would have to mail them to you. If you can wait a month, we will be home after June 3.

Thanks, Nanatravel! I'll scour the earlier posts and check the other sites!

Can't wait to read your British Isles review! I'm excited that the first batch of 2011 folks are starting their sailings this month!

I'd be more than willing to receive the hardcopy of the Patters and scan them for everyone. I've done this for my past cruises and posted them on scribd so I've got the process down.

http://www.scribd.com/aznaphrodite

Let me know if the works for you and DeloreanGirl?

Rebecca, I'll get your address and mail you the Patter's. Hopefully, I can get two copies. Usually the Steward is very gracious about that. If not, I'll photo copy what I do get to bring home.

Two weeks from today and we are flying to London!

Rebecca, I'll get your address and mail you the Patter's. Hopefully, I can get two copies. Usually the Steward is very gracious about that. If not, I'll photo copy what I do get to bring home.

That's be great. Thanks so much for doing this for us! You can e-mail me using the link in my signature.

Have a wonderful cruise!! Can't wait to hear about it when you return!!

Is their a way we can get a copy of the Patter's from you. We will be on the July sailing of the Crown Princess.

Is their a way we can get a copy of the Patter's from you. We will be on the July sailing of the Crown Princess.

KC, as mentioned above, I will send a set to Rebecca after June 4. She will scan them and post them providing a web link for you to access them.

• 1 month later...

Archived