Drink Vouchers

pizzaprncss

soda coupons are for one whole can of soda for each coupon. There is no savings there at all. Can soda is like 2.00 (plus change)

You can use them all over the ship- including the dining room.

Yes, even the traveling waiters or waiters in the show lounge will take your coupon.

Re-fills are 6.75 plus gratuity.

(now for you- the coupons will work great for the non alcoholic virgin drinks like pina coladas--which sell for 4.95 plus gratutity

The best deal on these drink cards is when I got a bunch of them for our first cruise in 2000 when they sold 4 for 15.00 and I just finished up the lot of them on our cruise last year. There is no expiration date on them so yes you can use them for the next cruise-- put them where you will not forget them on the next cruise

So when prices go up & you have old coupons do they just let you have the drink for no extra money? For example if I buy them now & they say good for any drink up to $5.75, how do they handle the coupon on future sailings when/if all the prices are higher? I would think its hard to determine what was $5.75 or less in the past......... Does this question make any sense? I had trouble wording it!:confused:

So when prices go up & you have old coupons do they just let you have the drink for no extra money? For example if I buy them now & they say good for any drink up to $5.75, how do they handle the coupon on future sailings when/if all the prices are higher? I would think its hard to determine what was $5.75 or less in the past......... Does this question make any sense? I had trouble wording it!:confused:

Well, the coupons we had were good for drinks up to 4.50 (which when they raised the price-- there were none--lol

drink prices went from 4.50 to 7.50 very quickly.

Does anybody know where the drink tickets are given on the Fantasy? I'm hoping they will be in the room since I bought some for us and for a co-cruiser who is celebrating a birthday and I'd like to surprise her with them. we're sitting together in the MDR at the early seating & if they give them to me at that time the surprise will be blown. Thanks in advance.

Does anybody know where the drink tickets are given on the Fantasy? I'm hoping they will be in the room since I bought some for us and for a co-cruiser who is celebrating a birthday and I'd like to surprise her with them. we're sitting together in the MDR at the early seating & if they give them to me at that time the surprise will be blown. Thanks in advance.[/quote

Someone said you can pick them up from the maitre d if you want them before the first dinner:)

Archived