Zip line

fllcruiser78

Hi, I need some information about the ziplines in Roatan. Last time we visited we only went to the beach but it was very windy and the weather was rainy. On our way to the beach (we went to Infinity Resort) we saw a zipline that was off the side of the road down the side of a hill and down to the beach. We were interested in doing that. I see Victor Bodden has his own zipline but from what I can see in pictures to me it seems kind of boring just through a jungle type area. We were more interested in the going off the side of the hill over all the trees with the ocean in front of us. Can anyone tell me if that is South Shore ziplines? It looks in pictures like maybe it is but I read some not so great things about South Shore so I am leary of booking with them directly. So, can someone tell me if the Bodden zipline is more then what Im seeing in that pics I saw and if I do want to do South Shore (if thats the one I think it is) can I book it through someone else to avoid booking directly with South Shore. What we ultimately want is to be picked up at the port (we are coming in on the Epic) go ziplining and then go to the beach in West Bay (i think it is..where Banamarama, Infinity and such are) and then be brought back to the port. So, with all that what do you think is the best thing to do? Thanks!

Hi, Thanks for the link. I dont think that is the one I saw. It was on the rod on the way to Infinity Bay and I saw it maybe 5-10 mins before we got to Infinity. I remember thinking oh we should def do that next time we are here! I liked it to bc you were already at the top of the hill so there werent any stairs to climb.

• 2 weeks later...

I have what you need!!! We were on the Epic a few weeks ago. We booked a tour w/ Rony. His representative meet us outside the pier and took us to South Side Zipline. It was GREAT!!! there were 2 of us, we each had a guide. Soooooo fun! No stairs to climb.

After we went to West Bay Beach and our driver ( Ronys Dad)met us at an arranged time to bring us back to the pier. It was a great day and I highly recommend Rony Tours!!!!!

On the beach that day we didn't encounter any bug bites.

Are they worth every penny???? YES YES YES!!!!!!!

My DH and I went we each had a guide who pointed out things along thevway to us, we never felt rushed. They took some great pictures for us! Such an AWESOME experience!!! We paid $45.00 there were 13 platforms. We set it up w/ Rony Tours then went to beach after... Perfect day!!!!

Archived