YTD on Carnival Miracle

mosaic_mom

it is on the second level of all ships-- but where I guess would depend on the sailing and how many are on anytime dining.

On the pride only a very small section was used for anytime dining.. and it was the starboard side. We had traditional early and we ate on the second level on the port side. A few of the two person tables on the port side were for traditional- seemed most of the bigger tables were aft for anytime

I used to think it was on the second level of all dining rooms, but when we were on the Freedom, it was on the bottom level of the dining room.

My daughter was asking because she saw pictures of the dining room and said the middle of the bottom level was so beautiful and she wanted to know where YTD was going to be seated.

I used to think it was on the second level of all dining rooms, but when we were on the Freedom, it was on the bottom level of the dining room.

My daughter was asking because she saw pictures of the dining room and said the middle of the bottom level was so beautiful and she wanted to know where YTD was going to be seated.

Your daughter is right about the middle of the lower. (lucky to have been seated there ) Unfortunately that is not used for anytime....:(

when we were on the Miracle in March it was second level towards the back.

We were on the Miracle in late March, and it was the entire second level - starboard side. We had the same table every night, and it was in the very front of the DR.

We were on the Miracle in late March, and it was the entire second level - starboard side. We had the same table every night, and it was in the very front of the DR.

thanks for the info. we are doing YTD on the Miracle in June. any feedback about YTD on the Miracle specifically?

thanks for the info. we are doing YTD on the Miracle in June. any feedback about YTD on the Miracle specifically?

Yes, I have some feedback, but I'm sure each sailing is unique. First of all, we had an excellent waiter - Pande. That's why we had the same table each night. There were 4 of us, and we had to wait on the first night only. The size of your party may make a difference. However, I will say that the service is not what I'm used to. It's kind of weird because the waiter is responsible for several tables, and since the tables are at all phases of dining, Pande was kept extremely busy keeping up with everyone. For example, when we were ready to order, another table was ready for their entrees, another table was expecting dessert, another table was ready for starters, and yet another table was just being seated. It sure makes for a hoppin' wait staff! He coped admirably, but his assistants weren't as much help as they could have been. He tried to spend some time with us each night, but it just isn't as easy with the way things are arranged. It was evident that he was popular because other people did as we did; they had obviously asked to be seated in his section every night, so it was almost as though we all had assigned dining but whenever we wanted. The other thing is that while waiters generally have two distinct seatings, it wasn't unusual for a table to be turned over 3 times during that dining time. He definitely worked hard for his money!!!

Does this help?

Archived