Tampa Cruise Terminal

ciship

HMMM,,,didn't know they were available there. If so, it's relatively new, and if so, don't know why it wouldn't be like any other Hertz location? Actually, I don't think they would be able to have a HERTZ rental car location inside the terminal. There are a bunch of businesses outside the terminal, along the street, and perhaps there's a location there now? :confused:

"SKY"

I just looked up the Tampa locations, and they show no office at the Cruise Terminal. Looks like the nearest one to the Cruise Port is in downtown Tampa, at 700 South Florida Ave, which is the Marriott Waterside. That's less than a mile from the cruise port, but would be too far to walk, especially with luggage. (At least for me!) :D Good luck, and enjoy your cruise.

"SKY"

Actually, on the Hertz website it shows a "Port of Tampa" location. They have funky hours, but I called them yesterday and they said they were AT the terminal?? On the Hertz website, it says that they will have rental cars prepared for when any ship comes in.

I just wondered if anyone had experienced the Hertz "Port of Tampa". I found it with zipcode 33602 which is the Tampa cruise terminal zip address.

Hmmm........now I'm really confused about where it is??

You may want to call them back and ask where they're located. The Waterside Marriott is in the Port of Tampa area, but like someone else said it's about a mile down the road. As far as I know there isn't any car rental places in the terminal area or in Channelside which is the shopping area outside of the port. I live 20 minutes from the port and I've never seen any car rental places close by. I think the Waterside Marriott is the closest. The 33602 zip code is for the entire downtown area of Tampa and not just the Port of Tampa.

Hope this helps!

Archived