How soon do I need to use the cruise personalizer?

pakarinen

We're booked but not sailing until February 2012. I started working through the cruise personalizer info but I need to renew my passport, etc, so I'm not sure if I should plug in my current info and proceed or wait.

Our main concern is getting signed up for Anytime Dining. Do I need to do that most ricky-tick (ASAP) or can we wait a bit?

Thanks!

Your cruise personalizer has nothing to do with your dining preference and your choice can not be added there. That should have been given to Princess when you booked, either direct with Princess or through a TA.

Anway, as long as you enter all of your information before you are ready to print out your boarding passes and luggage tags, that is all that matters. Just keep in mind that the personalizer closes to changes about 5 days from sailing, so all info must be entered before that time if you wish to do it online.

Our main concern is getting signed up for Anytime Dining.

There is never a waitlist for Anytime Dining. The personalizer will indicate what type of dining you are set up for. If it is not Anytime, contact your travel agent (or Princess if you booked with them).

You do not have to fill out the personalizer information in order to see the dining request. It will be on the page you see once you sign in to the personalizer and see the information about your cruise.

Archived