Princess transfer from Newark airport to Brooklyn Cruise Terminal?

Ken1359

Has anyone had a recent experience getting from the Newark Airport to the Brooklyn Cruise Terminal? How long is the trip? I assume that a taxi would be the quickest, but since my flight would be quite early, that isn't an issue. Has anyone used the Princess Transfer? Do they meet you at the baggage pickup? What is approximate cost?

I haven't used them yet. I did book the 4 night sampler on the Caribbean Princess for 2012. The price for Transfer was $29.00 pp. I only have to do pier to airport but it should be the same price....Karen

Has anyone had a recent experience getting from the Newark Airport to the Brooklyn Cruise Terminal? How long is the trip? I assume that a taxi would be the quickest, but since my flight would be quite early, that isn't an issue. Has anyone used the Princess Transfer? Do they meet you at the baggage pickup? What is approximate cost?

$29 for a Princess transfer is acceptable. I believe a cab would be double this.

We're arriving at Newark from Los Angeles too and have decided to take the Princess transfer. The fare is only $29.00 PP and they are supposed to meet us at baggage claim. Taking a cab is more expensive as you are crossing from one state to another and there could be interstate charges. In addition you would have to pay for bridge, tunnel and turnpike tolls. Relax and take the Princess transfer. We are on the June 22 sailing of the Caribbean.

Take a Princess transfer. Hopefully, they have figured out how to get to Brooklyn by now. We have only done this in reverse, from Brooklyn to Newark in 2007 and there was so much construction in Brooklyn at that time,that the driver went round and round and couldn't get out of Brooklyn. Needless to say, many folks missed their Newark flights - luckily we were late after 1PM. But four years later in the other direction should be piece of cake.

We are on the June 22 sailing of the Carribbean and are arriving from LA to Newark. Many cabs will not take you into Brooklyn, NY because it is out of state. The gypsy cab drivers might but it will cost. In addition you will have to pay the bridge, tunnel and Turnpike tolls We're taking the Princess transfer. It is only $29.PP and they meet you at baggage claim. You must reserve it through your travel agency or Princess.

Archived