BA Star Balcony

We had a BA balcony cabin, deck 10 mid ship on the star. It was not enclosed. The only difference between our cabin and the photo on the NCL website was the colour of the curtains.

In March of this year we sailed the Star in BA category, 11620, Deck 11. If you are looking for a balcony fully covered, although not enclosed, this one was and we like it that way. I was a bit worried of the possible noise factor, this cabin being just below the entrance to the Market buffet area, but we heard nothing from above, much to our relief.

Hopefully these help a bit. These are from 10112 on the Star a few weeks ago.

View down the side of the ship from balcony-

P1010647-1.jpg

Taken from one side of the balcony-

P1010592-1.jpg

Thanks for the great pictures. Cute little girl.

Hopefully these help a bit. These are from 10112 on the Star a few weeks ago.

View down the side of the ship from balcony-

P1010647-1.jpg

Taken from one side of the balcony-

P1010592-1.jpg

Was the ship in good shape or was there bad carpet, peeling paint,etc. How was your cabin

We had a bit of paint peel on our balcony where it looked like when they repainted they probably didn't clean it well.

I wouldn't say anything outrageous for a ship that is 10 years old travelling on salt water. Our cabin was clean and carpet in very good shape. The whole ship appeared to be in good shape, and there were always maintenance crew working somewhere on the ship. Nothing noisy or that affected passengers but they always appeared busy, washing down promenade deck walls, painting railings etc.

I have been on the Star two times and the last time was a Panama Canal in October. The Star is a great ship and is well kept up and has a very helpful Crew. But I would not recomend her for Alaska (which I did on her Last year) or the Panama Canal since they moved Spinniker Lounge to the back. This left people who do not have a Balcony fewer places to watch the scenery. You will have a wonderful time.:D:p

In March of this year we sailed the Star in BA category, 11620, Deck 11. If you are looking for a balcony fully covered, although not enclosed, this one was and we like it that way. I was a bit worried of the possible noise factor, this cabin being just below the entrance to the Market buffet area, but we heard nothing from above, much to our relief.

Do you have a picture of your balcony?

Archived