Triumpth - July 4th Trip

jrdbrn

Anyone going? It is leaving NOLA on the 4th and returning the 9th. Stops at Cozumel and Pregresso.

We are thinking of doing the Corona Beach Party in Pregresso, but are unsure about Cozumel. We want to snorkel, so we are looking for a good excursion.

Anyone going? Any suggestions?

This is my 4th trip, wifes 2nd, and we have 2 virgin cruisers :)

Anyone going? It is leaving NOLA on the 4th and returning the 9th. Stops at Cozumel and Pregresso.

We are thinking of doing the Corona Beach Party in Pregresso, but are unsure about Cozumel. We want to snorkel, so we are looking for a good excursion.

Anyone going? Any suggestions?

This is my 4th trip, wifes 2nd, and we have 2 virgin cruisers :)

Not sailing with you but I bet there's a Roll Call already going as we have friends sailing on this Cruise. IMHO don't waste your $$ onthe Corona Beach break. We've done it and were dissapointed. The beach is the same one that's free to the public the section they use for the CBP is right next to the end of the pier so it's not the best. You can take the free shuttle in and walk to the beach a number of resturants also have tables on the beach side of the street. And the food is better than what you'd get at the CBP and the beer is just as cold!

Archived