Taxi to Long Beach

cruisealot

How much is a taxi from LAX to Long Beach, or am I better off using SuperShuttle? I've seen different numbers, for both sources. $25 flat rate for a cab, $48 flat rate for cab, and $17 for SuperShuttle. There are 2 of us traveling together. I've also looked at Limo's and the ones I saw priced higher. I'm sailing out on April 3, 2005.

Thanks for your help!

cruisealot

We took SuperShuttle last month when we cruised on the Pride. It was $34 one way for both of us. We have decided that the next time we needed to go to Long Beach from LAX we would spend the extra money and take a cab. It took us almost 2 hours to get to Long Beach from LAX as we were dropping other passengers off along the way.

Just got back from the Pride yesterday. Took Super Shuttle from the airport and it was $37 for two adults. Took cab from Long Beach to airport and it was $49--flat fee regardless of how many passengers ride. We were in a car so just the two of us would fit. Your best bet would be to get one of the vans and split the fare with the rest of the passengers.

Try www.karmel.com I have used them for several years now and have found them to be great Here's a quote for 2 people:

Transportation is available from Los Angeles Int'l Airport

to LONG BEACH CRUISE TERMINAL

on Sunday, March 20, 2005 at 12:00 PM or earlier.

Please select the type of service:For Limos and coaches please call for reservations.

Our Shared Van Service will only make a maximum of one additional stop unlike most shared van companies who make 3 to 5 stops. Nor do we loop the airport looking for additional passengers to pickup... we are there by reservation only!

7 Passenger Van (Shared) service for 2 passengers $43.36

7 Passenger Van (Exclusive) service for 2 passengers $75.69

Towncar/Sedan service for 2 passengers $54.52

Before I tried them I got really tired of circling LAX and making 4 or 5 stops. A little more than Super Shuttle, but much more room than a cab! Really reliable, and really courteous!

Archived