Hotel between orlando & Port Canaveral

BKJK

I have noticed that the prices around Port Canaveral are expensive for a hotel....I am looking for a cheap but clean hotel. Just for a few hours sleep. Im not interested in the Park n Cruise hotel packages around the port. We need to get to our car as soon as we can when we get off the ship so we are going with parking at the Port. Is there any hotels between Orlando and The Port. We will be using the Bee Line Expressway to get there. I found the Laquinta Inn airport West, I could get off and stay there for 50. dollars, is this area safe or has anyone stayed here ? Has anyone stayed there or know the area? ITs gonna be very late when we arrive . Thanks for your help...

Yes that area is pretty safe, just not alot to eat around there. Close the the 528 so maybe some traffic noise.

There are many places to eat over on 436 just take McCoy road east to get there, but DO NOT get gas over on 436 the Sunoco is a ripoff and charging over a $1.00 more than anywhere else and no other gas station within a mile, (they are trying to get the returning car rentals.)

Yes that area is pretty safe, just not alot to eat around there. Close the the 528 so maybe some traffic noise.

There are many places to eat over on 436 just take McCoy road east to get there, but DO NOT get gas over on 436 the Sunoco is a ripoff and charging over a $1.00 more than anywhere else and no other gas station within a mile, (they are trying to get the returning car rentals.)

Good advice!

I believe it is a Suncoast Energys rather than a Sunoco. And...the one directly across the street from it. More here: http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showpost.php?p=28871938&postcount=9

I agree that there are many restaurants to choose from. http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showpost.php?p=28262737&postcount=2

Archived