MSC Opera vs X - A 'JMO' Review

tuggers

It's raining here. All day. Thunder, lightening, the works. Hope you're not going to get ours because it is bad!

Let me know what you decide. Send it to my personal email. I'll check that more than the boards while I'm cruising.

I forgot to tell you that she is leaving to go to China. Call her tonight. Someone will be covering for her but I know you would rather talk to her.

About 10 days. Someone is covering for her, but call her tonight if you can, just to let her know you are interested.

Just checked, she'll be back at work on the 14th. She is taking calls through Saturday. Try to get her just so she can put you on her list. Then you'll be in the group.

The group perks may be extra cocktail parties for us. The rates are low anyway so they give perks in place of discounts mostly. But who knows, if we get 20 cabins we could probably get some other things! Let's try!

And living only 65 miles apart, we may get to meet on the high seas! LOL!

Gail

• 1 year later...

I am taking Opera for the first time - since I live on the west coast and take Carnival and usually with groups your information is greatly appreciated. I am traveling alone and was a bit nervous. I also saw the pictures and review - Benito I think is the name and I saw you in sooooo many of the pictures. Everyone looked like they were having so much fun. I hope that the QVC cruise comes even close to the fun that you have shown can happen as long as a person is open minded and ready for fun rather than complaining!:p

Archived