cant find Fully accessible cabins on the Valor?

JoyB

Hi,

I cant seem to find any of the accessible balcony or outside cabins on the valor, can anyone help find them.

Also if there are anyone that has been in one on this boat let me know how it was.

Thanks again for all your help

Hi,

I cant seem to find any of the accessible balcony or outside cabins on the valor, can anyone help find them.

Also if there are anyone that has been in one on this boat let me know how it was.

Thanks again for all your help

Can you expand on "accessible?" Do you mean for handicapped? I'm confused.

I think you should call the special needs department. They probably can assist you in finding cabins. Supposedly, if a accessiable cabin is booked by someone "able body" and you need the room, they will relocate them and give you the room. But it is not exactly what their website states:

Wheelchair Users

Our ships have specially designed cabins for guest using wheelchairs. We have two classifications of cabins:

Modified Cabins: These cabins have been modified from our standard cabins to include wider entry doorways. The cabin entry measures approximately 29". The cabin bathroom entry ranges from 22" to 29", with a lip ranging from 3.5" to 8" into the bathroom. These cabins are reserved for our guests who use a wheelchair for distance or guests with mobility.

Fully accessible cabins: These cabins have an approximate 32" entry doorway into the cabin and cabins bathroom. There are no lips into the bathroom. They have roll-in showers with fold-down shower seats. Additionally, there is a full turnaround space of approximately 60" x 60" in the cabin and as well as in cabin bathroom. These cabins are reserved for our guests who use a wheelchair, with limited or no mobility, or guests who use motorized scooters.

As with all Carnival reservations, staterooms within each category are assigned on a first-come/first-serve basis. There it is advisable to reserve an accessible or modified stateroom in advance.

Standard cabins: These cabins have an approximate 22" entry doorway an 8" lip into the cabin bathroom, a 4" lip into the shower stall, and 7" lip to the balcony (if applicable).

Here is their email: specialneeds@carnival.com

Archived