3 on a cove balcony?

okwriter

I've seen many raves about (and pictures/videos of) cove balconies, but I haven't read anything about whether a cove will comfortably accommodate three people.

Would three be able to sit comfortably on a cove balcony and actually see out or would it be necessary to smoosh together too much to be comfortable?

THANKS! :)

I've seen many raves about (and pictures/videos of) cove balconies, but I haven't read anything about whether a cove will comfortably accommodate three people.

Would three be able to sit comfortably on a cove balcony and actually see out or would it be necessary to smoosh together too much to be comfortable?

THANKS! :)

There are only two chairs and a small table out on the balcony but we had a guest over to ours and put the chair from inside the cabin out there no problem.

There are only two chairs and a small table out on the balcony but we had a guest over to ours and put the chair from inside the cabin out there no problem.

I'm accustomed to pulling a 3rd chair from the cabin, and I feel sure there will be room for them. I was thinking more in terms of the view since the coves have those oval (?) enclosure things. :)

I'm accustomed to pulling a 3rd chair from the cabin, and I feel sure there will be room for them. I was thinking more in terms of the view since the coves have those oval (?) enclosure things. :)

The opening is more spacious than you think. I tended to get up a lot and stand at the rail looking down since so closed.

Thanks. I cruise with two friends, and so far we've done a suite and an aft balcony. We're tempted by a cove next time but unsure if we'll like it because of what looks like a restricted view if all 3 of us are out there. We spend a LOT of time on the balcony! :)

Thanks. I cruise with two friends, and so far we've done a suite and an aft balcony. We're tempted by a cove next time but unsure if we'll like it because of what looks like a restricted view if all 3 of us are out there. We spend a LOT of time on the balcony! :)

With a balcony cabin we tend to spend a lot more time in the cabin but out on the balcony too so I hear ya.

Archived