Just booked Nachi Cocum!

katcas

Just booked Nachi Cocum for Thanksgiving week and I am so excited! Never been but after reading everyone's post, I can't wait. There will be 8 kids ages 13-17 and 5 adults. Don't want to wish the summer away, but I am soooo looking forward to it!

Just booked Nachi Cocum for Thanksgiving week and I am so excited! Never been but after reading everyone's post, I can't wait. There will be 8 kids ages 13-17 and 5 adults. Don't want to wish the summer away, but I am soooo looking forward to it!

Congratulations you will love it, this will be my third time there in June and would never go any where else.

• 1 month later...

I booked NC last night. I used their website and paid the deposit via paypal. Should I have received an automatic email response from NC confirming my reservation? Or do they manually process requests? I booked at 8 or 9 PM, so well after office hours. I'm just wondering if I should expect a response later today during business hours. If it's supposed to be an automated process then I should contact them. Does anyone know?

I booked NC last night. I used their website and paid the deposit via paypal. Should I have received an automatic email response from NC confirming my reservation? Or do they manually process requests? I booked at 8 or 9 PM, so well after office hours. I'm just wondering if I should expect a response later today during business hours. If it's supposed to be an automated process then I should contact them. Does anyone know?

I don't know if the time of night would make a difference since it's computer generated. You still should have been able to print out the confirmation on their website that immediately appears after you confirm your purchase. Check your email account and make sure it didn't get sent to your junk mail folder since it's an unrecognizable address.

I booked on Wednesday for Oct 3 !!! I'm so excited! I have read maybe one negative comment out of tons for Nachi :D

I booked two weeks ago directly with nachi instantly got a pay pal receipt bit no actual confirmation. After a few days I emailed them directly at the email listed in the pay pal receipt! After about another week I finally got a confirmation! Just email them and be patient!!!

Does anyone know if NC requires biodegradable / eco-friendly sunscreen?

I'm answering my own question! :D

It looks like the answer is yes... any beach in the marine park requires the use of biodegradable sunscreen in order to protect the reef. It seems (from my reading) that many people have used their "normal" brand at NC without staff correcting them. I went ahead and ordered a bottle of mexitan brand sunscreen. It's a little pricey, but I don't want to contribute to any damage of the reef. :cool:

Archived