The ecstasy? Help with vacation book!

CruiseGal97

Every year a write a little informational book about the cruise I go on that year. This year the book is emptyish. Can any one give me anything else to add to my vacation book? This year I am going on the ecstasy June 20th

I am not sure what you are looking for, but I put together a binder for each of our vacations prior to the vacation.

For our cruise last year, I printed out the "Cruise Compass" for each day from another cruise critic members cruise and I highlighted things we might be interested in.

Our hotel confirmation, Google Map for hotel location. EZCruise confirmation and directions to it from the hotel.

Information about our Set Sail pass.

Our room location on the ship, as well as layouts of each deck of the ship.

Information about each excursion or what we would want to do at each port. Any needed maps for ports. Alos, any misc. "Be sure to see the ___________ while in port at ____________."

Also, any "Be sure to check out the ____________ while on the ship." Or "Don't miss the Love & Marriage Show." etc.

It also included our travel insurance information, as well as copies of our passport information!

Last year was our first cruise and I am an overplanner!

Hope this helps!!!

My book is kind of a guide for when we are on a cruise.... So far I have itinerary, room number and complete map! But i just want some stuff to add like tips just for the ecstasy (like if or not the ship gives out playing cards...do they?) stuff that I need or would be good for me to know while sailing. Maybe places to eat (is there seafood like on the conquest or what)

Archived