Texas Hold em on the Golden

ho

Can't speak to Golden, but sailing on her this winter so am also interested.

We did sail on Caribbean Princess and they had an electronic Texas Hold'em table there but the cost the table kept was rediculous. 4 of us played for about 1 hour and the table had taken more than 1/4 of the money we all started with.

The BIG winner was the table, no-one else. My suggestion... Get 6-8 interested persons and go to Skywalkers and play a private game there. It is almost always empty during the day and early evening.

If you are going to play I stongly suggest you join one of the turnaments.

Just a private note: I have no problem losing money at a gambling, I'm a great player, who loses many more times than I win. But I don't want the money going to a machine.

I agree with you. I also played on the CB last year. Our table was always full however but the rake was high. We discussed doing the same thing but because everyones schedule is different it was nice to know you could go to the table whenever you had a couple of hours and find a game. I kind of liked the electric game but not the rake.

ho

forgive the interuption but I haven't talked to you in years.........we have pretty much made the switch to Princess. Do you have the same email?

Sorry again for the interuption

Hi Jim,

Got your email. Heading off to the Golden now but will get back in touch when I return,

Good to hear from you my friend. :D

We were on the Golden in April, and yes they do have Texas Holdem. My husband won one tournament. They only have one table so if you want to be in a tournament, go early and register as every one of the tournaments was full

Archived