Just booked Elation - all dining times are waitlisted

WeatherGeek

This is a new one to me. Booked the Elation for next month and Early, Late and Anytime Dining are all waitlisted. I assume this means we won't find out our actual dining time until we get our S&S cards? Does anyone know? It doesn't really matter - I prefer early dining, but will eat late with no problem, but I was just wondering how this has been handled in the past.

Its not unusual for all times to show waitlisted immediately, then they start assigning them. Platinum get their request, so those will unwaitlist first.

I would keep watching to see if your get assigned a time before you board. More than likely you will get late, as thats what I always got last minute before I was platinum. Its the least popular.

Late is always what is available whenever we book last minute, but I was surprised to see all 3 wait listed. Crossing my fingers that we'll get early by some miracle because I prefer to eat earlier than later, but I'm not so against late dining that it warrants a trip to see the maitre'd to switch. Thanks for the insight.

Archived