Cruisin' with Cruzan?

Is Cruzan available through Bon Voyage?

Yes. $40.00. I found out by calling. I just told the rep that I was looking for light rum to make Pina Coladas with and she said, "Cruzan?" and I said that should be fine without even knowing so. Not too familiar with clear rums. My husband usually drinks Captain and Ginge but wanted to make Coladas.

I like Cruzan. But if you're looking for some to bring back, Tortuga is the way to go. By far the best rum I have ever had. I don't think it's available through Bon Voyage but it's sold on the ships and in ports and in some liquor stores in the States now. Used to be we had to cruise to get it. That was our excuse for cruising. We bring home at least 6 bottles on every cruise. And the rum cake is to die for!

Love it! That's all we buy. Are you making Pina coladas on the ship? if so share how plz. I love them:D

Im bringing on Pineapple juice, and Coconut Cream. Cant bring a blender so we are bringing a sports water bottle, adding the juice, coconut, ice and rum and shake, shake, shaking . Adding a garnish, and hoping it tastes like a pina colada.

Ordered the rum though Bon Voyage. But you have to call it in. Can not do it online. (if thats what you meant by how)

Im bringing on Pineapple juice, and Coconut Cream. Cant bring a blender so we are bringing a sports water bottle, adding the juice, coconut, ice and rum and shake, shake, shaking . Adding a garnish, and hoping it tastes like a pina colada.

Ordered the rum though Bon Voyage. But you have to call it in. Can not do it online. (if thats what you meant by how)

haha - no I meant how to you make a PC without a blender. Let me know how it works:)

maybe I will practice your way this weekend and see how it goes.

Archived