South Shore Zip & Dip - storing personal belongings

Artisticgirl

I have booked the Shouth Shore Zip & Dip for this coming week and was wondering if they have a place to store a beach bag and personal belongings? With going to the beach afterwards some of us will need to change. Do they have lockers big enough for a beach bag? Is there a place to change on the beach they take you to afterwards? Just wondering how this excursion works since it will be my first time in Roatan. It is also an early departure on the ship at 3pm and not much time to spend on the beach. I want to make sure I'm organized so that we make the best of every moment.

Thanks~~

South Shore Zipline rents you lockers for $1. It is big enough for a beach bag. There are bathrooms to change in either at South Shore or the beach. We just wore our bathing suits to zipline. We were just there a few weeks ago, so if you have any more questions, let me know. Oh, and bring bug spray to put on when you get to the beach.

We will be on the Dream in Aug. and my husband and children ages 19 and 15 want to zip line. Would you recommend South Shore over the one Carnival offers? How do you book with South Shore? did you enjoy the zip lining, how long was it and how many platforms? thanks for any information you can provide.:)

• 4 weeks later...

We're going to be one the Dream in August (20-27th) as well, and keep hearing great things about south shore's zip line. The pictures on the website look awesome! Any advice you have would be great! Did you book online before hand, or if not did you take a taxi? Is it easier to do the zip and dip or just zipline and go back and find a beach? Thanks so much!

South Shore is definately the best zipline - IMHO. I'd go with Rony's Tours. MUCH cheaper than the ship excursion and you get your own private driver for the day. His service is outstanding! Are you planning a visit to a gorgeous beach. If you go with Rony and some in your group want to zip and others do not - those not zipping can go to the beach and those zipping can join them when they are finished.

Archived