Azura - Lido Deck Cabins ....some ?????

WATB

Hi all, has anyone had any experience of these ? I wondered if we went with a Lido deck cabin with a balcony, would this be above the overhang that Riviera and A deck have a problem with ?

Looking at the deck plan it looks as though The Thermal Suite is in this area, does this cause alot of foot fall along the corridor ? Does the bridge restrict the view ? Also looks the gym is above on the Aqua deck, can this be heard in the cabins below ?

Would ideally like to get a C deck cabin but there aren't any available, either all gone or not realised yet :( The cruise we want is still 11 months away, would it be better to wait and see what's released ??

Very grateful for your thoughts. Cheers

Hi all, has anyone had any experience of these ? I wondered if we went with a Lido deck cabin with a balcony, would this be above the overhang that Riviera and A deck have a problem with ?

Looking at the deck plan it looks as though The Thermal Suite is in this area, does this cause alot of foot fall along the corridor ? Does the bridge restrict the view ? Also looks the gym is above on the Aqua deck, can this be heard in the cabins below ?

Would ideally like to get a C deck cabin but there aren't any available, either all gone or not realised yet :( The cruise we want is still 11 months away, would it be better to wait and see what's released ??

Very grateful for your thoughts. Cheers

I like the look of the position of the Lido balcony cabins. No problem re the overhang above the Riviera deck and nice views from up there. The only issue I could foresee is if you had one between the doors out to the deck and the fore lifts as during the day there does seem to be a lot of footfall taking that route from/to the deck.

We have twice had a balcony cabin on Ventura on Lido deck. Loved being so high up but we really did notice the ship rocking and rolling when it was rough!

It was very convenient for the pools and the buffet restaurants.There was no overhang from above as as I recall.

I would suggest that a cabin about half way along is best as towards the bridge the view forward is slightly blocked and towards the pool area, there is a higher footfall and a bit of a draught which comes through the doors there.

Hi TTs and Kevin........thanks for your tips.....we took note of them and booked a Lido cabin half way along the Lido cabins.......not on Azura but on Oceana :) Couldn't resist the itinerary !!

From the deck plan it looks as though the lifts are right at the end of that cabin area so we just went half way back to the bridge and booked one of these so shouldn't get the draught or footfall, just a bit of on obstructed view looking forward............. not worried about that as the location seems ideal for quick nip to the jacuzzi and bar :D

Archived