***Welcome To The New Cruise Countdown Club***

mstrc1

Kathy I'm glad you two are fine. That's the main thing.

Will miss you both.

Belle, it all started when I sent Sharon a picture of us both and she could not pull it up. So then we sent it through e-mail and then we decided that it would be more Private with us both using our own e-mail. I was down .5 at weigh-in last Saturday. But 1 week I go down and the next week I go up. Cannot seem to stay consistent.

Kathy

I understand but hope you both check in once in awhile.

Just let me/us know your doing fine. (have to know about the "jerk"):D

OK that sounds life a plan, as we have been doing this for so long we had no idea that so many were watching what we were doing. It is kind of funny that Sharon lives close to the Wisconsin board and Indiana is just across the street from us.

Yes, the jerk is another story. Where exactly north do you live?

Kathy

Where are you two? Both of you haven't been on for awhile.

Are you both alright? You know I check on you, see how your

both doing.

Hope everything is fine and your just busy.

I am on here too. I enjoy reading all everyone is doing. I wish I could do half of the things people do. I could not even dream of mowing my own lawn. Maybe 30 years ago. lol At least I found a way to get to WW once a week. :)

I am on here too. I enjoy reading all everyone is doing. I wish I could do half of the things people do. I could not even dream of mowing my own lawn. Maybe 30 years ago. lol At least I found a way to get to WW once a week. :)

I will talk to Sharon and suggest that perhaps we get back on here once a week for updates. Yes, I agree I do not know how she does it for 3-4 hours every week.

Kathy

I, too, will miss following your lives and adventures. I feel like I know you both. Please do let us know what happens with the “jerk” and where your bocce team ends up.

Well as you might know, I saved the jerk's life. I sent him to the ER and he ended up having 7 stints put in. I have never heard of anyone putting in 7 stints before, and all of his arteries were 90% blocked. Just now our team is in first place all alone. But we have some real hard games coming up. Next week we actually play the first place team or rather we are currently the first place, but rather team 1 as we are team 3. So a lot will be decided next week.

Kathy

I live in Mundelein. It was nice to see you both posting. Sharon, you are so active and I wonder if you have ever considered a 55 and over, active community. Someone like you with all that energy might really enjoy that lifestyle.

Bill's Aunt lives in Palatine, and his cousins live in McHenry. I know she is doing a great job decluttering her place. God knows that I need to be doing the very same thing.

Kathy

Close to Palatine. McHenry not too far either. I have to tell you, Kathy, you certainly have a lot of patience with that boss of yours.

I can tell you are a hard worker and he should treat you like a queen. Doesn't he know how hard it is to get great employees?

It is a long drive for us when we drive up that way. He will always be a jerk, but sometimes he is not a real jerk and sometimes he is better. Since I literally saved his life he has been very appreciative of what I had done for him. This really put a scare into him. so we shall see.

Kathy

See Kathy you both have been in many people lives.

You read about people and you get to feel like you

know them. Yes at least come in once a week or more.

WE miss you two if you didn't.

Like you and the jerk, your games, you play bunco, me to. Was going

to tell you that AOL doesn't send pictures well, then you disappeared.

Glad the jerk is nicer but playing golf so soon?

Sharon lost her husband like me, she keeps busier than me, I like to

hear things she does. Takes nice day trips. One thing I would tell her, hire

someone to do the lawn.

See Kathy you both have been in many people lives.

You read about people and you get to feel like you

know them. Yes at least come in once a week or more.

WE miss you two if you didn't.

Like you and the jerk, your games, you play bunco, me to. Was going

to tell you that AOL doesn't send pictures well, then you disappeared.

Glad the jerk is nicer but playing golf so soon?

Sharon lost her husband like me, she keeps busier than me, I like to

hear things she does. Takes nice day trips. One thing I would tell her, hire

someone to do the lawn.

We had no idea that so many folks were keeping it-touch with what we were doing. Well I tried sending to Sharon twice and then we decided to use our own e-mail and to go back and fourth and it is much more private. But since we have been doing this for years, we owe it to everyone to keep it going at least once a week. I will talk it over with her.

I agree with you that she should hire someone to cut her grass. I cannot imagine being out there bumping around for 3-4 hours each time. Plus she has to be careful with her skin.

So we have this 22,000 gallon koi pond in out yard. We had 5 very large fish and with our intense heat we had a few weeks ago it stress out the fish and we lost 1 last week. So that brought our numbers down to 4. So Bill went up and bought another koi this afternoon. So now we are back up to 5.

Kathy

Hey everyone, how are you! Kathy and I have been conversing for years and yet have never met each other. Someday we will, I'll take the train to Chicago and she can meet me.

I have been decluttering, so many of my friends are moving, I am pretending that I am too and getting rid of all the stuff I will never ever use but just kept hanging on to it.

Found an interesting tub my mom had saved of my dad's stuff. Inside was his white sailor hats and the buttons off his blue bell bottom pants the navy always wore. He was on the USS Missouri that is now moored in Pearl harbor next to the Arizona. He was on the ship when the Japanese prime minister came aboard to sign the surrender/peace papers. Everyone on shipboard got a card that says they were there at the signing. Not many of those around anymore but I have my dads. Quite an irreplaceable piece of history.

So took the gals we taught how to do line dancing to a dance place last night and let them see the real world. Everyone had a good time and some others that were there joined in and followed best they could.

Going to Texas to see my great grandson for his 5th birthday, will be hot!

So will come back every once in a whil and keep y'all filled in on our lives, lol!

Sharon

• 3 weeks later...

How are you two doing? Having good weather I hope.

Miss reading how your doing. Hearing about the Jerk and the mowing of the lawn.:D

No really hope you both are having fun and enjoying the summer.

Please come in and say Hello.

How are you two doing? Having good weather I hope.

Miss reading how your doing. Hearing about the Jerk and the mowing of the lawn.:D

No really hope you both are having fun and enjoying the summer.

Please come in and say Hello.

I saved the jerks life about a month ago. I had his son rush him to the hospital and he had 7 stints put in. Now his son will not even talk to him as he is not doing anything the Dr told him to do. He is doing what he wants to do.

It has been really hot around here. We had 3 days temps at 100. About 3 weeks ago we lost 1 of our 20" koi due to the extreme heat. Bill has been putting blocks of ice in the pond. Bill wnet and bought a new 1 and he is only 8" long. He should grow some before winter sets in.

Kathy

Usually people do what ever the doctor says after a heart attack like that.

The key here is most people. But he is living up to what he really is, a first class jerk. One main reason why his son will not talk to him as he is fed up with him. He spent every night with him while in the hospital.

Kathy