Meditterean Adventure 20 day Noordam.

flowerpots

Noordam 20 day Meditteraen ,comming up, has anyone done this back to back? Do we have to disembark in Rome after the first 10 days and I would appreciate any advice about tours that would be interesting in the various ports.Thankyou so much.

Noordam 20 day Meditteraen ,comming up, has anyone done this back to back? Do we have to disembark in Rome after the first 10 days and I would appreciate any advice about tours that would be interesting in the various ports.Thankyou so much.

When I did this trip I did not have leave ship on the turnaround date in Rome.

Welcome to Cruise Critic! If you scroll down on the "boards" section to Ports of Call ..shore excursions >> click on Europe and you will find all sorts of info re tours, etc. Enjoy your cruise... we are doing the back to back as well.

Marge

Welcome to Cruise Critic! If you scroll down on the "boards" section to Ports of Call ..shore excursions >> click on Europe and you will find all sorts of info re tours, etc. Enjoy your cruise... we are doing the back to back as well.

Marge

From one Marge to another thanks for the info I will check it out. I see that you have been on the Noordam several times, did you like it onboard? This will be our first sailing on her, we have been on the Zuiderdam and the Rotterdam before and loved them.

Archived