Buying a bottle of spirits (not duty Free) on board

cjm66

Just got off the Sun today and I can confirm there is a drinks "menu" in the cabin that you can choose from to be delivered to your cabin, but no spirits on the list - just non-alcoholic, champagne, red wine, white wine and beer.

Just got off the Sun today and I can confirm there is a drinks "menu" in the cabin that you can choose from to be delivered to your cabin, but no spirits on the list - just non-alcoholic, champagne, red wine, white wine and beer.
what about buying bottles of wine on the Pacific Sun?

can you buy them at any bar ?

we just got off the Jewel and people were buying bottles of wine from the Lido bar and taking it with them around the ship and the prices started from $24 per bottle

Hi all, off the Jewel as well today (Hi Bob, you obviously got home safely). Yes, you can now get 'alcohol' delivered to the cabin. We were told that it started 'this cruise'. I have kept the list so I can scan it if anyone wants it. I thought it a bit strange that you could order as many bottles of wine you wanted but only 2 bottles of beer per delivery:rolleyes:

Rockie - some of us like to have a drink on our balcony - if you don't, that's your choice;)

Cheers

Di

Hi all, off the Jewel as well today (Hi Bob, you obviously got home safely). Yes, you can now get 'alcohol' delivered to the cabin. We were told that it started 'this cruise'. I have kept the list so I can scan it if anyone wants it. I thought it a bit strange that you could order as many bottles of wine you wanted but only 2 bottles of beer per delivery:rolleyes:

Rockie - some of us like to have a drink on our balcony - if you don't, that's your choice;)

Cheers

Di

Thanks Di. Perhaps someone in P&O does read CC or even the feedback forms!

we just got off the Jewel and people were buying bottles of wine from the Lido bar and taking it with them around the ship and the prices started from $24 per bottle

on the Pcific Dawn last month we could only buy bottles wine from one bar and the dinning room, it like its different for each ship. or it changes every cruise

on the Pcific Dawn last month we could only buy bottles wine from one bar and the dinning room, it like its different for each ship. or it changes every cruise

I reckon almost everything is based on advice from accountants. The most likely date for recommending the comencement of changes to charges and income streams would be 1 July XXXX. Perhaps you embarked too early in June for the profits to be shifted or offset, Alternatively, the printers had a similar problem delilvering the new drinks menus in time for inclusion in your stateroom compendiums.

Archived