If you have Kids and you are going on a cruise come here!!!!!

15boy

My husband and I will be sailing on the Carnival Liberty on 10/17/07 with our 7 year old granddaughter.:) Anyone else with children on this date & ship?:confused:

Check the Roll Calls Members Only and click on Carnival, then Carnival Liberty, then scroll down the list of sailing dates to your date (it's there, I checked) and you should be able to chat with other passengers that will be on your cruise.

Have a great time on your cruise!!

Carnival Pride 4/17/05

Daughter 6, Sons 4 & 2

The kids LOVE Camp Carnival and my middle son loves the waterslide. Last year on the Carnival Conquest, he must have done the slide over 200 times!

As much as the kids love Camp Carnival, Mom & Dad give it two thumbs up, WAY UP :D.

We have our first cruise booked for January 2008 on Carnival Pride, and we are taking son (almost 6) and daughter 3. I have heard that the camp sometimes closes at lunch and dinner and you have to go get the kids. This isn't going to work if we go ashore. Do you have any info on this? ALso I heard that Camp Carnival arranges shore excursions for the kids but I haven't heard anything on that either. Any advice you could give us on this, I want both kids and grown ups to have a great cruise!

Archived