Grand Princess L305

beth51279

Hi!

Has anyone stayed in L305? We just got our cabin assignment and when I look at Princesses website it says its a balcony...when I look at another sites it just says its a cat CC. Can anyone help me out? We have never been on the Grand!

Thanks so much!!!

Beth

Hi!

Has anyone stayed in L305? We just got our cabin assignment and when I look at Princesses website it says its a balcony...when I look at another sites it just says its a cat CC. Can anyone help me out? We have never been on the Grand!

Thanks so much!!!

Beth

L305 is an outside cabin with a window. No balcony.

I don't have any pix, but sailed in a CC on my first Princess cruise. Here's a good description:

The window is a true floor to ceiling window and you can see to the horizon or down to the water with no obstructions! It was "almost" as good as having a balcony and in some ways better. The cabin is larger because you do not lose any space to a balcony. The cabin is separated from the main companionway by a small hallway that has a door that can be closed off so it is very quiet. The only people you will meet in that small, private hallway are your cruisemates from the 2 other CC cabins and the lucky folks staying in the Grand Suite.

We loved it!:)

Archived