Nickelodeon on the Jewel???

flyers1173

I will be cruising on the Jewel October 29th to Orlando/Bahamas. In my roll call, someone mentioned that this is a Nickelodeon cruise. I was under the impression that only selected Jewel cruises are Nickelodeon All Access cruises, and didnt think that this cruise was one of them? Does anyone have any info on this?

I will be cruising on the Jewel October 29th to Orlando/Bahamas. In my roll call, someone mentioned that this is a Nickelodeon cruise. I was under the impression that only selected Jewel cruises are Nickelodeon All Access cruises, and didnt think that this cruise was one of them? Does anyone have any info on this?

I really doubt the Oct 29th cruise date is an All Access Nick cruise, just a regular Nick cruise..........with some characters and activities that are easily avoided. I checked the NCL site and the only All Access cruise I saw was 7/24 on the EPIC, I know the JEWEL had it's All Access cruise in March of this year.

The All Access Nick cruises tend to be quite a bit more expensive to book than a regular cruise.

So what will make this a Nickelodeon cruise (not All Access)? My 9 and 11 year old will be very excited...but I don't want to tell them anything to get there hopes up if its not true. So, will there be characters like spongebob on this ship? What else?

So what will make this a Nickelodeon cruise (not All Access)? My 9 and 11 year old will be very excited...but I don't want to tell them anything to get there hopes up if its not true. So, will there be characters like spongebob on this ship? What else?

The basic NICK stuff will be on all EPIC and JEWEL cruises this year. They have character breakfasts (for a charge), meet and greets with the characters, sing alongs, craft activities, and poolside stuff.....including a sliming thing. There has been quite a bit posted on the boards here if you do a search.

Yes you will see spongebob, dora, and a couple others....

CIMG9474.JPG

CIMG9458.JPG

DSC00749.JPG

DSCN0330.JPG

Archived