Majesty of the Seas Weddings

Majesty is one of the older , smaller ships out there doing mainly shorty booze cruises. Be aware it also has some of smallest cabins at sea. Basic cabins are 122 sf. As an alternate, consider Celebrity Millenium, which will do 3 4-5 night cruises out of Miami Feb. 12. Basic cabins 170 sf. Beautiful ship with excellent food and facilities.

Hi Zoncom, i looked into Celebrity , they have no weekend sailings from Miami in February. There is a 4 day but i am trying to avoid having guests to miss from work. :( I am not thrilled about Majesty but it is the only one that makes sense, everyone tells me NO to NCL SKy, I've never been so i really dont know what to expect. Completely frustrated at this point.

Looks like the weekend choice is either of these two. Leave Fri afternoon, back Monday 7AM. two ports, cheap! Majesty $239-309. Sky$ 224-259. Familiar with vacations..go site? Check em out; Members Reviews on this site. I guess most important is getting a wedding slot. 6 dates as I see it.The brides here can help you with that department.Valentines may be gone.

We are booking on Monarch, Majesty's sister ship out of Canaveral. I have been on her a couple times in the last few years and was quite happy with my cruise experience. From what I have heard, Majesty is in better shape than Monarch. I think you can book with confidence. In my experience, RCL's guests during the times when school is in session are quite laid back, not the rowdy party crowd you find on Carnival. During the summer, it's a bit more raucous.

Majesty is an interesting looking ship. Its always party time in Miami, but earlier in Feb might be better. Bella, if no wedding slots available get married on the Beach. The newly done South Pointe Park is cool too. Used to see Lumus Park weddings all the time. I admire you for considering your guests work responsibilites and budgets. Let us know what happens.

Thank you all for your responses. I've been on the majesty 3 times the most recent was in 2009. I'm hoping it hasn't changed much since then. If any one has been to or has had a wedding on this ship though I would love to see pictures and hear your experiences .

Archived