SPb: OPENING HOURS & DRIVING TIMES FOR MUSEUMS AND OTHER VENUES

OPENING HOURS / DRIVING TIMES

The information is a guideline to assist in your planning; information subject to change without notice due to conditions in Russia. The drive between the pier and St. Petersburg is approximately 30 to 45-minutes each way; the following venues are located there:

Hermitage - Opens Tuesday to Saturday, 10:30am - 6:00pm; Sunday 10:30am - 5:00pm; closed Monday.

St. Isaac’s Cathedral - Opens Thursday to Tuesday, 11:00am - 6:00pm; closed Wednesday.

Russian Museum - Opens Wednesday to Sunday, 10:00am - 5:00pm; Monday, 10:00am - 4:00pm; closed Tuesday.

Peter and Paul Fortress - Opens Wednesday to Monday, 9:00am - 5:00pm; Tuesday, 9:00am - 4:00pm;

St. Nicholas Church - Opens daily 6:00am - 7:00pm.

Synagogue – Opens Sunday to Friday 9:00am - 6:00pm; services at 10:00am; closed Saturday

Cruiser Aurora - Opens 10:30am - 4:00pm; closed Monday and Friday.

Peter’s Log Cabin - Opens Wednesday to Monday, 10:00am - 5:00pm; closed Tuesday and the last Monday of the month.

Peter’s Summer Palace - Opens Wednesday to Monday, 10:00am - 4:30pm; closed Tuesday and the last Monday of the month.

Menshikov Palace on the Neva - Opens Tuesday to Sunday, 10:30am - 4:30pm; closed Monday.

Church of the Savior on the Spilled Blood - Opens Thursday to Monday, 11:00am - 6:00pm; closed Wednesday.

The drive between the pier and Peterhof is approximately 50 to 60-minutes each way; the following venues are located there:

Grand Palace in Peterhof - Opens Tuesday to Sunday, 10:30am - 5:00pm; closed Monday and the last Tuesday of the month.

The drive between the pier and Oranienbaum is approximately 90-minutes each way; the following venues are located there:

Chinese Palace - Opens Wednesday to Monday, 11:00am - 5:00pm; closed Tuesday and the last Monday of the month.

Palace of Peter III - Opens Wednesday to Monday, 11:00am - 5:00pm; closed Tuesday and the last Monday of the month.

The drive between the pier and Tsarskoye Selo is approximately 50 to 75-minutes; the following venues are located there:

Catherine Palace - Opens Wednesday to Monday, 10:00am - 5:00pm; closed Tuesday and the last Monday of the month. Do to expected delays in the afternoon, itineraries offering the Catherine Palace are only offered in the morning.

Pavlovsk Palace - Opens Saturday to Thursday, 10:00am - 5:00pm; closed Friday and the last Monday of the month.

Russian Museum - Opens Wednesday to Sunday, 10:00am - 5:00pm; Monday, 10:00am - 4:00pm; closed Tuesday.

I found this website that has Links to all the City Cards in Europe: :cool:

http://www.europeancitycards.com

"When you are planning your next getaway in Europe, make sure you include a city card that will allow you to see more and pay less. This unique website showcases city cards from 44 cities in Europe. In just a few clicks, you can find all you need to know about the cities and how to buy their city card. This website is brought to you by European Cities Tourism, the network of European Tourist Boards. This map highlights all of the participants within the city card scheme across Europe. The city cards cover a wide range of countries and offer plenty of variety to the visitor. With a range of 22 countries and 44 cities to choose from, you can plan our sightseeing in just a few simple, easy steps!" :D

Thanks, Princess. This site will be a great help.

I keep wondering about your name Princess Di. Is it because of England's Princess Di?

Marlyne

Its from her initials; D.I.

And she is a Princess, in the best sense of the word;>)

I've talked with her on the phone a number of times and found her to be quite outgoing and personable....and probably the only person I've met who can talk longer on the phone than me;>)

Thank you, very much, for the compliments. You know, I do so admire you and all your many talents. ;)

Yes, I Love to sail Princess and Di is my initials. :cool:

Everyone truly loves the Real Princess and, when we were in Paris in 2000, we accidentally stumbled upon That Street where there are tributes to her, fires that are always lit, many bouquets of flowers, letters to Her. It is a permanent memorial.

She is truly one to fashion one's life after. :D

Archived