newbie question

Hey guys...

I am trying to book for allure sept 11.. and I am thinking of getting cabin # 8186 .. balcony. It says that this is a connecting stateroom. My question is.... Can you actually hear the people right next to you? there is a door in the room for separation? how does this work? would you guys recomend with no problem...or advice me to stay away?? Pleaseee id really like to know!! This is one of the few left on deck 8, and i was really looking forward to staying on this deck =(

Beatriz

I have not sailed Allure, but have connecting stateroom on other RCI ships with no problems. Never heard the people in the other room. Yes there is a door in the room that opens to go to the other room, it is locked on both sides. If you have had a hotel room with a connecting door, it is the same as that. It has to be unlocked on both sides to open.

HI,

We had a connecting room on Oasis. I never heard my neighbors unless we were both out on the balcony at the same time.. but that isn't surprising. Our balcony faced central park. Other than that I never heard anything at all.

Pabrett46

I think the connecting door placement helps to keep any noise at a minimum as well. The connecting door is right across from the bathroom door and literally right behind your entrance door, so it really is away from your main living area. We had the door open between the connecting rooms and still had to yell to hear each other. I think you will be fine with the door closed.

Archived