Golden in Alaska

Arizona-Cruising

Looks nice to me. My DH does this for my DD and I when we return (he doesn't like to cruise).

We'll be on Golden in 3 weeks. Tell me where the Sushi bar is. We booked last minute and I haven't seen anything about it yet.

Oh, and when in Skagway with no cell phone service in port, was there also no internet on the ship simultaneously? Thanks

Sushi Bar was set up on Lido one day at Sea I believe around the Glacier Bay time, watch the Patter. Well worth the line you stand in. Also they have some Sushi in the Piazza area.

Cell service in ports didn't seem to be issue we had Verizon, honestly did not use internet on board during port time only at Sea. Some of the business in ports have Wi FI available.

Looks nice to me. My DH does this for my DD and I when we return (he doesn't like to cruise).

We'll be on Golden in 3 weeks. Tell me where the Sushi bar is. We booked last minute and I haven't seen anything about it yet.

Oh, and when in Skagway with no cell phone service in port, was there also no internet on the ship simultaneously? Thanks

just back from S/B Alaska on the Island and had no trouble with internet in all the ports and even in Glacier Bay.

Apparently when the ship does 360 degree turns in the bay, the stacks block the satellite signal (or so said the internet manager) but I didn't find that to be true. I used my laptop in my balcony room.

Sushi bar was at lunch in the Piazza part of the Horizon Buffet on the first or second sea day I think. (on the Island)

Archived