Celebrity Suite on Millennium ~ do you miss the balcony?

RQINFL

For those of you who have traveled in a Celebrity Suite on the Millennium, what did you think of not having a balcony? It seems like a really cool room, but I'm not sure if I would like not having a balcony.

Would love to hear what you did and did not like about the stateroom.

Thanks!

We did a 14 day cruise in a CS and it was too much time without fresh air. Never again.

I think there were many complaints about these suites and to rectify the S Class ships were given a balcony. They can have GREAT deals on CS rooms because of their unpopularity and its tempting but we stay away from them.

We did not get the complimentary invite to the Specailty Restaurant like the PS and RS get.

Thanks for your replies~ my concern is the lack of fresh air as well. Would you have enjoyed it at all if it was not such a long cruise? The ship will be doing 4 and 5 night cruises but still not sure if I would want to go without a balcony.

Thanks for your replies~ my concern is the lack of fresh air as well. Would you have enjoyed it at all if it was not such a long cruise? The ship will be doing 4 and 5 night cruises but still not sure if I would want to go without a balcony.

We did a 12 night in a CS on the Summit....and LOVED it !! It was the first Alaska cruise of the season, from Long Beach up...so many nights were still chilly and perhaps we wouldn't even have been on a balcony too much, but even so, it was wonderful to sit at the floor-to-ceiling, bowed out wall of windows, feet up, coffee or drink in hand, gazing at the scenery!!

Am anxious to do another cruise after the balconies have been added though !!

it was wonderful to sit at the floor-to-ceiling, bowed out wall of windows, feet up, coffee or drink in hand, gazing at the scenery!!

Sounds nice! Do you have any pictures of the suite?

Archived