Request for Dawn MDR menus

Smellytoes

If anyone leaving for the Dawn in the next few weeks brings home copies of the MDR menus for the week they will be heros!lol

I'm trying to plan our one night in a specialty restaurant and I'd love to see what is on the MDR menu for each night. I have a copy of the first night's menu and it looks different from anything I've seen posted online. I'd like to know what night would be good to go to Teppanyaki.

I would like to know when Lobster night is in the MDR so I don't miss it and book another pecialty restaurant on that night. :)

You can always cancel & rebook your specialty restaurant reservation if you decide you want to eat elsewhere. Not a problem. That's part of why it's called "Freestyle!" :)

You can always cancel & rebook your specialty restaurant reservation if you decide you want to eat elsewhere. Not a problem. That's part of why it's called "Freestyle!" :)

I know but still I'd love to know ahead of time. We have 5 teenagers and and an 87 yo MIL with us:eek: so planning is a little more complicated.lol

Archived